Here’s a fresh round-up of coronavirus insanity . . .
1. Airbnb has banned all house parties at its rentals worldwide to try to do its part to slow down the spread of coronavirus.
2. Drive-thru haunted houses are popping up all over for this Halloween.
3. Burberry is now selling a $120 face mask.
4. Taco Bell has created a new restaurant design that focuses on the drive-thru and limits human interaction due to coronavirus.
5. Researchers in England say singers should sing softly to reduce the risk of spreading coronavirus. Oh, and musicians should play quietly for the same reason.
6. An apartment complex in Texas evicted people who were behind on rent using a flyer with a smiling emoji on it saying, quote, “Guess who’s moving? You!”
7. A new study found kids with coronavirus who aren’t showing any symptoms may spread the virus more easily than adults with severe symptoms.
8. Here are the updated stats on CONFIRMED coronavirus cases as of last night . . .
New daily cases in the U.S.: 45,341, with 1,090 new deaths.
Total cases in the U.S.: 5.7 million, with more than 177,400 deaths . . . and more than 3 million who’ve now recovered.
Total cases worldwide: 22.8 million . . . with more than 797,000 deaths . . . and more than 15.5 million people who’ve beaten the virus globally.