There are some obvious advantages of living alone . . . like not having to share space, and really, not having to share ANYTHING, ever.
So someone recently asked the Internet for some UNDERRATED perks of living by yourself, and there were some good responses. Here are the highlights:
1. Never having to wait for the bathroom.
2. Total control over heat and air conditioning . . . both comfort AND costs.
3. Every item in your home is exactly where you left it the last time you used it.
4. The whole place is your bed. You can fall asleep anywhere.
5. Dieting is a lot easier . . . because you’re the only one you buy food for.
6. You can walk around with no pants, and use the bathroom with the door open.
7. You know exactly what state your home is going to be in when you come home.