KKRV/Weinstein Dr.Pepper “ACM Flyaway” Contest Rules:
WHO CAN ENTER:
1. Contest is open to Washington State residents 18 and over.
2. The Columbia River Media Group/ KKRV FM (the station) will require proof of residency, identification and Social Security number prior to delivering any prize.
3. Employees of the Station, its parent, subsidiaries, contest sponsors, affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any other Wenatchee area radio stations and the immediate family and other household members (i.e., spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, roommates, housemates, significant others, partners, and siblings) of each of the above are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win
4. Station is not responsible for any technical difficulties experienced due to loss of phone service, electronic problems or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing a wireless or land line phone call or for any technical malfunction related to any telephone connection, Internet connection or technical problem that may impact entry or prize claim including, without limitation, any Internet or telephone call connections. Station is not responsible for disconnected, dropped, misdirected, lost/incomplete calls or undeliverable email.
HOW TO ENTER & WIN:
5. Listen to KKRV FM weekday mornings during the 7 am hour (1/20/14-2/21/14) for the announcement of the “KKRV Dr. Pepper Doubledown” songs. Be caller ten (10) at 509-664-0105 when you hear the “KKRV Dr Pepper Doubledown” songs played back to back during contest hours: 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. Contest dates may be revised at the sole discretion of KKRV.
6. The daily winner of the KKRV Dr Pepper Doubledown receives a Dr. Pepper Prize Pack and becomes a finalist for a trip to the ACM Awards telecast taping in Las Vegas, NV. Odds of winning based on number of total entries at the conclusion of contest, on or before February 24th, 2014.
7. One “Winner” per household for the duration of the contest.
8. Entries are also accepted at select Dr. Pepper displays throughout North Central Washington as serviced by Weinstein Beverage of Wenatchee. Additional entries may be made online at www.DrPepper.com.
9. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
10. Prize value approximately $5,347 and includes but not limited to (3) night package with access to ACM events including Rascal Flatts performance at Dr. Pepper Welcome Reception, ACM Awards Show and All Star Post Show Jam
11. By participating in the contest, participants consent to KKRV-FM, Columbia River Media Group, and their affiliates, employees, agents and all other related sponsors using for advertising and/or other promotional purposes, without additional compensation, all contestants' and winners', image, voice and/or biographical information on radio or TV broadcasts, newspaper advertisements and/or any other medium in connection with the contestants' participation with the contest.
12. KKRV-FM and other participating sponsors and their associated companies and sponsors accept no responsibility of liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from (a) participation in the contest and/or (b) the acceptance, possession and/or use of any prize awarded hereunder. In addition, all winners in this contest may be required to sign a release form to collect any and all prizes. Failure or refusal to sign such release form will result in forfeiture of prize.
13. KKRV-FM reserves the right to terminate or declare this contest null and void and rescind any contest awards if in sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of this contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in this contest.
14. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes on all prizes won and will receive a 1099 misc. form for tax purposes for the value of the prize as stated in these contest rules.
15. KKRV-FM management shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and the interpretation of contest rules. The decisions of KKRV-FM shall be final. Entry into station contests constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules.
16. All federal, state and local laws and restrictions apply. This contest is void where prohibited.