The Wenatchee Valley Sportsmen Show will offer consumers a prime opportunity to see the latest in outdoor gear, the newest in fishing boats, motors and accessories, plus guides and lodges from all over the Northwest, and more! You’ll love the special attractions and learn from the informative seminars presented by outdoor professionals.
Friday: 12:00pm to 7:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am to 5:00pm
One time daily admission gets you in all three days for one low price!
• Adults: $9.00
• Children 6-12: $4.00
• Children Under 6: FREE
• Friday – Seniors 60+: $4.00
• Sunday – Kids’ Day: $1.00 off admission for children ages 6-12
• Military: Show your military ID and receive $1.00 off admission
• Main Attraction – Reindeer Express
Featuring live reindeer!
• NW Big Game Trophy Antler Display
Elaborate display of northwest big game animals
Bring in your trophy to be officially scored
• Daily Hunting and Fishing Seminars by the Experts (see schedule)
• Fly Tying Theater (see schedule)
Hosted by Wenatchee Valley Flyfishers
• FREE Giveaways Each Day to First 150 People
Compliments of Hooked on Toys
• Special Show Prices on Boats, Campers, Trailers, Tackle and More!
• Hourly Door Prizes (donated by show exhibitors)
• Retail Stores with Special Show Prices
• FREE PARKING!
JUST FOR KIDS
• Lunker Lake Fishing Pond
Kids can fish for trout at this well-stocked fishpond.
• Young Sportsman’s Journal
A fun scavenger hunt for kids of all ages!
• Valley Marine Kids’ Korner
Fun activities for kids all weekend long.
• Kids’ Day – All Day Sunday
• $1 Off Admission
• Lots of Activities for Kids
• Hourly Door Prizes
• And More!